Saturday 23 February 2013

A prayer for good health and peace...

Days in Taipei, travelling by the MRT route, by the public buses,stopping at different places....

Heading to STARbucks in XingMeng Ting every evening to pen down my thoughts and experiences on my travel journal, reading my book, soaking up the warmth in the cafe and the aroma of my coffee...stop and listen to songs so sincerely sang by the buskers... before heading back to my hostel (it's just one stop away from my hostel)

It has become my routine here. Travelling at a very leisure pace at this moment, learning that it is okay to be enjoying myself...

It is 2.30 am now but I am so happy being able to update my blog... take care, my friends.




on the way walking to Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall, these young school boys were guarding as Traffic Controller for their schoolmates. The main gate of this school faces the main road. They stood dutifully and proudly with a black & yellow metal pole and act like a barracade or traffic guardiance' It was after school time.



he happened to look back when I was trying to take his back shot.~_~


The calligraphy '博爱' (Universal Love) by Sun Yat-Sen, the Father of The Nation.Sun Yat-Sen used "universal love" as one of the foundations for his idea of Chinese democracy. I respect this leader a lot, the first president and founding father of the Republic of China.


TianXingGong (天行宫) * A very popular temple among the Taiwanese. Many go there,queued up to get blessings and also have their future related by fortune tellers. It was very peaceful there despite the crowd.Everyone maintain maximum silence to their best. The quiet and stillness much needed when offering prayers for loved ones. I offered prayers for my family and friends there too.


devotion comes from dilligence
our Chinese root ...




No comments:

Post a Comment